Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Makeup - Orange, Cranberry, and Gold Tutorial



Hello Lovelies!


I woke up today feeling a lot better (I have been sick for the past 4 days!) and in honor of the cold rainy weather here in Cali I decided to do a warm autumn look using one of the new LA Color Palettes I had did a review on before. So here's the breakdown of products that I used:

(Face)
Smashbox Tinted Moisterizer - Dark
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish - Dark
Black Opal Stick Concealer - Beautiful Bronze




(Brows)
Sephora Brow Set - Brown
MAC Concealer - NC45




(Eyes)
Elf Eye Shadow Primer - Translucent
Elf Shimmer Eye Pencil - Pink
L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Trio - Boardwalk
Elf Brightening Eyeshadow - Luxe
Elf Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick - Black
Rival de Loop -Berlin- Falsie Mascara - Black



(Cheeks)
Elf Essential Blush - Flushed
Mally Beauty Blush & Highlight Set - Gold Highlighter



(Lips)
Elf Essential Lipstick - Classy
Elf Hypershine Gloss - Flirt


(Nails)
OPI Sparrow Me The Drama



I had a lot of fun with this I hope you do to! Enjoy the Tutorial!






- Shanilton

No comments:

Post a Comment