Monday, October 10, 2011

Updated Foundation Tutorial + How To: Contour & Highlight Skin




Morning Loves!

Today I decided to put my new camera to the test and do a updated foundation video. I also decided to show how I do my contouring and highlighting. I loved the way it iturned out but not so much the camera!:( So back to store it goes! Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should get? In the mean time here's the tutorial!




Items Used:

1.) Boots No.7 Mattifying Primer
2.) NARS Balancing Foundation in "Banares"
3.) Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in "SC-6"
4.) Sephora Mattifying Powder in "Medium"
5.) CoverGirl Queen Collection Bronzer in "Ebony Bronze"
6.) Mally Beauty Effortless Airbrush Highlighter in "Purelight"
7.) Tarte Amazonian Clay Long Wear Blush in "Flush"






No comments:

Post a Comment