Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just Another Cloudy Day......


Woke up this morning and saw the clouds hovering over me like a pillow waiting to be fluffed. Ha ha I know silly way of putting it but that's how i see it. Today should be a better day then yesterday. Yesterday I lost my voice and had much irritation through out the day from trying to talk. When I got home from work my great Husband made me some herbal garlic and onion tea. Sounds crazy but it's actually quite good and sweet..and I love Sweet! He made me lay down and get some much needed rest. With a 4 month old and a 2 1/2 year old....I needed it. Today I feel a little better. My voice is not 100% but people can some what understand me..so they say.

Today I am going to have to take my Parents the the airport so that they can catch a plane to Miami. They are going on a Super Bowl cruise without me:( Just kidding. I couldn't go even if I wanted to being that my 4 month old is so little and needs his mommy. He's sitting right here next to me in his swing with is big brown eyes saying mommy pick me up please! Aww..it hurts my heart when he looks at me like that.

Anyhoo, later on I will be putting up my Makeup and Clothing haul featuring some beautiful pieces! Wait and see!

XOXO
Shanilton

No comments:

Post a Comment